A few weeks back a dear fellow blogger nominated me for the Liebster Award. I would like to start off by thanking CarlyCochrane for this nomination! Please go and share her some love. She has some exciting stuff happening for her right now and all of your support will go a long way.
1 Display the award on your blog
2 Thank the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog on your blog
3 Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting
4 Provide 10 random facts about yourself
5 Answer all 11 questions that the blogger gave you
6 Nominate 5-11 other bloggers for this award and notify them of this
7 Give the nominees 11 questions to answer
WHAT MAKES ME PASSIONATE?!
The clue to this answer is all behind the name of my blog. Always Obsess. I believe we should live in a world where it’s okay to go crazy about whatever you want to as long as it shows no harm to others. If what you love is beneficial to you, If you can get a sense of fulfillment from it, be it physical or mentally. Whether or not you can make money through what you love.. Or purely embracing it because you find it therapeutic for yourself. I’m routing for you to LOVE what you do. Personally, I get motivation from my own life experiences. What I’ve gone through in the past and how I’ve made reflections and choices from then on. I guess in some way, I am my own inspiration. My own love and my own passion. I wish the exact same for you too.
• TEN RANDOM FACTS
- I am a terrible speaker. Don’t get me wrong, I’m confident in the sense that I will instigate the most fabulous spiel in my head, but when I project it.. it kind of flops out. I need a constant Grammarly app on standby correcting my every verbal blunder. Honestly, it’s a medical problem. I need speech therapy, either that or to go back to school and learn English again.
- I own about 40 different lipsticks. Again, a medical problem.
- I have a Pug called Bruno, although some of you probably know that from my social media accounts and my Perks Of The Pug post.
- I moved out of my family home when I was 18. Flat-shared, lived with an ex and lived alone. Now I’m back at my parents focusing on my future.
- I once had my own business.
- I have faith.
- I have one older sibling.
- My favourite colour is duck egg
- I love chocolate a bit too much
- I live in the UK 🇬🇧
1 What are the best and worst purchases you have ever made?
Best – My vanity mirror, it was an easy £20 and is definitely a centre piece to my bedroom.
Worst – A Chinese scooter, the whole thing is like a foreign instruction manual that falls apart.
2 What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
Um, I like to crush up ready salted Walker crisps into my salads.. is that weird?
3 What is your most used emoji? 😂 The crying with laughter one
4 If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would it be? Oh this is an easy one. Don’t move out when you are still finding yourself. Save money and work hard.
5 What’s the funniest lie you’ve told to get yourself out of trouble? Me and my sister did something very silly and naughty whilst playing outside with another girl, well long story short.. I totally blamed the entirety of it on my big sis. I was too young and innocent to have possibly partaken in such naughtiness. Apparently.
6 What are your red flags on a date? Wandering eyes, looking where he shouldn’t be! Not listening to me and a sheep, someone who doesn’t speak for themselves and simply tries to impress in agreement.
7 When you’re having a bad day what things do you do to make yourself feel better? Mindfulness.
8 What is the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it? A line on my forehead from falling off a shower seat at the local swimming centre. I caused a proper fuss over this too. It was my first real boo-boo after all.
9 If you could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? My nans cross, The Alchemist Book, Coconut Oil ( universal product ) , Soft Brown Sugar (so I could scrub my body with something) and a blanket. I love a snuggly blanket.
10 What has been the best day of your life so far? Again, what a question. There is so many. To highlight one, 26 October 2017, vacating to a little island in Florida for 3 weeks. Sat on a beach, white sand, sipping margaritas and soaking up the sun. Not a care in the world. Bliss.
11 What has been your most embarrassing moment? Hm I’ve had a few of these but nothing tragic enough to mention. No wardrobe malfunctions or anything yet! * Touches wooden table side*
MY NOMINEES ARE
MY QUESTIONS ARE
1. What do you do to self love?
2. Do you have any siblings?
3. What was your first ever paying job?
4. Where do you see yourself in 10 years in THREE words?
5. Tea or Coffee?!
6. Shoutout to one of your favourite people in the world and let them and us know in a tag
7. What’s your choice of breakfast juice?
8. Describe a place of happiness to you.
9. What’s your favourite thing to buy? Clothes, food, makeup etc.
10. What’s one place you want to visit and why?
Love to you all and much prosperity in your future.