Here it is! My first Sunshine Blogger Award. Thanks to @Meagan_lambert for her nomination. I wish you all the love and prosperity in the world Meagan.
• Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
• Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
• Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1 What brands would you personally like to work with? HA Designs, AnatomicalsUK and Coco & Eve.
2 Are people outside the blogging community aware you blog? i.e. family, friends. Yes, I knew Always Obsess was something that filled me with hope and so I had to tell all and see it through to the end…
3 Is blogging something you would consider doing for a living or is it more of a hobby? A living! I love the constant work/life integration.
4 Where is your favorite place to eat? My goodness, what a question. I love Bathampton Mill. Great drinks, scenery and good service.
5 What form of transportation would you use if we didn’t have motorized vehicles? A good ol’ bicycle. Cute one tho, ovbs.
6 What language would you like to learn to speak? Italian
7 Do you have a piece of clothing you refuse to throw away? Yes, every item. Honestly, I am the worst at having to clear out, especially with clothes! I always feel the need to keep it just in case I fit into it one day or it’s the perfect item for an outfit.. guilty.
8 What cleaning job do you dislike doing the most? i.e. dishes, laundry, etc. Hoovering! Takes a lifetime it seems.
9 Favorite Disney song? In a world of my own – Alice in Wonderland. I love it. Complete nonsense, magical and pretend.
10 Would you rather be hot or cold? Hot!
11 What would be the ultimate goal you wish to accomplish this year? Platform Always Obsess into its awakening. Audience , content and authority.
1) What’s your favourite pastime?
2) Do you have any pets or want any?
3) Chinese or Indian?!
4) Did you go to an academic institution such as University or College?
5) What would be your dream car if money wasn’t an issue?
6) Where do you see yourself in 1 year? How does this vision compare to how you see yourself today?
7) What are 5 destinations on your bucket list?
8) What book or article have you read in the past month that made an impact on the way that you think?
9) Look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself 10 times ” I AM ENOUGH”. Tell us, how does that make YOU feel?
10) Marmite .. Love or Hate?
11) Remember that you are creating your legacy every single day.. What do you want to be remembered for?
I look forward to reading them all and finding out a bit more about you precious gems.